Grand Erie District

Graham Bell-Victoria School

Brantford, Grand Erie District School Board

The Graham Bell – Victoria school is a small Kindergarten to Grade 6 school located in central Brantford. At the school, there are 25 staff and 172 students, with the majority of students (75%) that live within walking distance to school and the remainder of students (25%) that are bussed to school. Graham Bell – Victoria school partners with community organizations and volunteers to help meet the needs of its students. For example, Brant Food for Thought provides a breakfast and snack program at the school and Strong Start Reading volunteers help support the literacy of young students.